First I should probably explain what that is for those who have never heard of a sprinkle. Instead of a full out shower for a second (or more) time mother, it is becoming common to have what is called a sprinkle. It is like a shower, but on a much smaller scale.
That being said, Amber T. threw me a sprinkle yesterday and it was sooo much fun. Some good friends and family showed up and I think we all had fun. Blake recieved a lot of stuff he will get to enjoy once he arrives. The funniest thing is that he got 3, yes 3, bathtubs. He will be the cleanest baby in town :) I am waiting on a friend to email me some of the pics that she took, as I couldn't take many myself, being the center of attention and all :) But when I get them I will post them here.
Amber was an awesome hostess and did a great job pulling it all together. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did yesterday! Now I get to return the favor for her in June/July before her new little one gets here at the end of August! I just hope I can do as good a job as she did with a newborn to help me out :) Thanks again girl! Love ya!!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's awesome! Glad you had a blast!
Post a Comment