CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bows Bows Bows

I make Korker hair bows like the ones seen in Gymboree.

I curl the ribbon myself and seal the ends so they will not fray. I have many colors available and can get ribbon to match any outfit. They are on a single prong alligator clip so they will stay in even the thinnest of hair.

Below are the colors that I currently have in stock . The top picture is satin ribbon and the bottom picture is grosgrain ribbon. I also have a few other colors in various lengths such as dark pink, orange, bright flowers etc.


These are split bow style. Here is a picture of one that I made my daughter.

[image]



The pink in white is medium sized, while the one with green is small. I can also make mini korkers for newborns and place them on a snap clip.

Pricing:
Mini Korker: $2.00
Small Korker: $3.00 (size of Gymboree korker bows)
Medium Korker: $3.50
Large Korker: $4.00

I now also make the pom pom style korker bows.















Prices for the pom pom styles are below.
Small:$3.50
Medium:$4.00
Large: $4.50

Either of these style bows can be attached to a headband for an additional $1.50.


Shipping is $1.00 for the first bow and $.25 for each extra bow, or up to $2.00 max.

I accept Paypal.

When ordering please specify which style you would like and which colors.

Thanks,
Shannon

No comments: